GAAGO can be downloaded from your device's app store (Google Play Store).
To install GAAGO:
Check your Android version
Your Android device must be running Android 4.4 or above to download the GAAGO app.
To check your Android version please follow the below steps
1. Open your device's Settings app.
2. Near the bottom, tap System and then Advanced and then System update. If you don't see "Advanced," tap About phone.
3. See your "Android version" and "Security patch level."
Verify that your device is Google Play Protect certified
Verify that your Android device is Google Play Protect certified. The GAAGO application may be missing from the Google Play Store if your device is not Google Play Protect certified. To check your certification status:
1. Open the Play Store app.
2. Select the Menu icon, then select Settings.
3. Scroll down to Play Protect certification to view your certification status.
4. If your Device is not certified and your device is running Android version 4.4 or above, contact your device manufacturer for assistance.
NOTE: Rooted or uncertified Android mobile devices are unable to download the GAAGO app from the Play Store. Rooted or uncertified mobile devices are not blocked from accessing GAAGO, but, depending on configuration, may not function properly.
If you are unable to download the GAAGO app in the Google Play Store on Android, follow the steps for your platform below.
If you are still having difficulties downloading our app please contact us via our support form