To Cast from our mobile app via Chromecast:
2. After clicking on the casting icon you should be provided with a list to select your TV / casting device from.
It may also be possible to cast from your internet browser (as opposed to from our player which no longer supports casting). For more information on this see https://support.google.com/chromecast/answer/3228332?hl=en
Setting up a tv apps:
1. Simply search for the GAAGO app on the App Store on your device (you must have Roku, Apple TV, Google TV and Fire TV / Fire Stick)
2. Download the GAAGO app onto your device
3. Upon opening the app on your tv for the first time, you will be required to approve the login on a second device, either on our website or via the mobile app.
To do so on our website, login using the email address and password associated with your GAAGO account then go to https://www.gaago.ie/pair and enter the 6-digit code displayed on your tv screen in the provided field.
On the mobile app, login using the email address and password associated with your GAAGO account then click on the cog wheel symbol (in the top right-hand corner of the screen), select 'Pair TV' and enter the 6-digit code displayed on your tv screen in the spaces provided.
We will be rolling out additional on-tv apps (Samsung and LG tv) in the coming months.
3. Alternatively, you can use a wired connection.
Connect a laptop, accessing the item of content you wish to watch on our website www.gaago.ie, to your big screen via HDMI cable.
Smart TV Browsers
Please note that we do not officially support smart TV internet browsers therefore if you are accessing our service in this way we cannot guarantee it will work without issues.