Our 3 for 2 bundle allows users based on the island of Ireland (NI & ROI) ONLY to access three games for the price of two.
Upon purchasing the bundle, you will be issued 3 credits to be applied to watch whatever three games (available to view on our service in your territory) that you wish. Credits can only be applied on the gaago.ie website, once applied you can choose to stream via any of the GAAGO apps (mobile/tv) once you have used a credit to 'purchase' a game on the website.
To use a credit:
- Log in to the GAAGO.ie website
- From the homepage, or the Live & Upcoming or Catchup sections of the site, select the fixture you want to access.
- Once you are on the match page for that fixture, you should see your credits balance displayed (e.g. 'Remaining credits: 1'). If you do not see this, you may not be logged in correctly, you may have no credits remaining, or you may be trying to use the bundle outside of Ireland.
- Select the 'Use a Credit' button.
- Complete your transaction on the next screen by hitting 'Confirm selection'.
- You should now be able to stream the game via the GAAGO website or in any GAAGO mobile or TV app.
To check how many credits you have remaining:
When logged in on our website on a desktop view go to the 'GAAGO' section and you should see how many credits are remaining in your bundle (see below)
On the mobile view, click the person icon > Dashboard and you should see how many credits are remaining in your bundle (see below)