You will not be able to access GAAGO on your Sky Q box (it is an unsupported device) however, there are a number of supported ways you can watch GAAGO on your tv (see below).
1. Cast to a smart tv from our mobile apps via Chromecast or Apple Airplay
To Cast from our mobile app via Chromecast:
1. If you already have Chromecast enabled on your mobile device and TV the simplest way to cast the GAAGO stream is to click into the item of content you wish to watch and hit the casting icon in the top right corner of the screen. *If the icon remains greyed out and tapping on it does not cause anything to happen, your Chromecast device is not being picked up. Please ensure all devices are connected to the same internet source and that your Chromecast device is set up correctly.
2. After clicking on the casting icon you should be provided with a list to select your TV / casting device from.
3. After a few seconds content should display on your TV screen.
If you are having trouble casting on the mobile app, it may be possible to cast from our website to your tv. You should be able to mirror what’s on your device via the ‘Cast Screen/Audio’ in the Google Home app. Casting your Android screen allows you to mirror your Android device to the TV so you can enjoy your content exactly as you see it on your mobile device—only bigger. Please refer to the below link on how to ‘Cast Screen/Audio on your device https://support.google.com/chromecastbuiltin/answer/6059461?hl=en
It may also be possible to cast from your internet browser (as opposed to from our player which no longer supports casting). For more information on this see https://support.google.com/chromecast/answer/3228332?hl=en
2. Access GAAGO directly on your tv via our Roku, Apple, Google or Fire TV on-tv apps
Setting up a tv apps:
1. Simply search for the GAAGO app on the App Store on your device (you must have Roku, Apple TV, Google TV and Fire TV / Fire Stick)
2. Download the GAAGO app onto your device
3. Upon opening the app on your tv for the first time, you will be required to approve the login on a second device, either on our website or via the mobile app.
To do so on our website, login using the email address and password associated with your GAAGO account then go to https://www.gaago.ie/pair and enter the 6-digit code displayed on your tv screen in the provided field.
On the mobile app, login using the email address and password associated with your GAAGO account then click on the cog wheel symbol (in the top right-hand corner of the screen), select 'Pair TV' and enter the 6-digit code displayed on your tv screen in the spaces provided.
We will be rolling out additional on-tv apps (Samsung and LG tv) in the coming months.
3. Alternatively, you can use a wired connection.
Connect a laptop, accessing the item of content you wish to watch on our website www.gaago.ie, to your big screen via HDMI cable.