On the website:
If you already have a GAAGO account from a previous purchase then
1. Click on the login button
2. Enter the email address and password you registered with when you signed up to GAAGO
3. Click the box to the left of 'I am not a robot,' wait a few seconds for the spinning wheel to turn into a tick then
4. Click 'LOGIN'
Mobile (iOS/Android) App:
1. Click the cogwheel icon in the top right-hand corner of the screen
2. Select 'Login' the first option from the list
3. Enter the email address and password you registered with when you signed up to GAAGO
4. Click 'Continue'
If you have any difficulties doing so, contact our customer service team via email on email@example.com
Once signed in you will be able to add purchases to your account, or if you have an Annual Pass, Annual Pass Flex, Annual Pass GB, Annual Pass GB Flex, or Season Pass you will see a list of upcoming and on-demand games available to you under the 'Matches' section.
Your Account (MYGAAGO)
Once logged in on our website, you will see 'MYGAAGO' in the top right-hand corner. Under the 'MYGAAGO' section, you can keep track of all your subscriptions, see past purchases and billing information, make changes to your account such as password change, update payment details and set your subscription to cancel at the period end.
There is a similar section in the mobile app. To access it click the cogwheel in the top right-hand corner and follow the flow > Account > Manage Account > Edit Account / Change Password
You can watch GAAGO on our website, through our mobile apps (available to download on Android and iOS mobile devices via the Google Play or Apple App Store) which support casting via Chromecast and Airplay or directly on a Smart TV via our Roku, Apple TV, Google TV or Fire TV, Samsung TV or LG TV on-tv apps.
For more information on casting from our mobile app to a tv or setting up an on-tv app on your tv see https://support.gaago.ie/a/solutions/articles/77000034200?portalId=77000001309